Friday, June 5, 2009

THANK YOU!! And NEW PICS!!

THANK YOU!!! Katie and I cannot explain to you howAMAZING it is to read the comments that people leave on the blog. We literally crowd around the computer screen and savor every word because it is our only real taste of home while we're here in India. So keep them coming :) We love and miss all of you!!



Oh, and NEW PICTURES ON WEBSHOTS!! We ended up having way too many pictures to upload all at one time, so we did a few more from Kolkata but then just skipped right to the children at SOUP...since we know thats all you're really waiting for!! We will upload the rest asap! Here's the link: http://community.webshots.com/user/michellespada

3 comments:

The pictures of the kids at SOUP are really great. And all the things you have been doing and plan to do with them sound awesome. I know that's what both of you love to do so much. Keep sharing your adventures; I love hearing every detail! I think of you every minute and miss you alot.

Love, Mom

Friends!

I haven't had internet for the past two weeks, but I was able to find a library today. And one of my first "stops" was Michelle's facebook to find the blog link. I just read the entries and WOW. Enjoy your time there and know that I am praying for you guys!

Peace and Love,
Greg

so today (i am working at nordstrom this summer and i had my training today) i was working with my human resources manager person and we were talking about how she is from india! so of course i told her your whole story and she said "wow. that's really great of two american girls to go to india and work with indians." and then she told me a story about how when she first started working at nordstrom she was a salesperson and someone tried to give her a tip and it was like the end of her world. so i don't know if you know that but isn't it interesting how they take tips as insults instead of praise for a good job done?

hope you girls are having fun!

kate!